Friday 30 January 2009

The Night I Fell...

[..on the dance floor, was the night i fell for her.]



The way you look at it,
I'm incapable of dance;
For when i danced with you that night,
I clumsily lost balance.
The way you look at it,
I just can't do it right;
My lack of dancing aptitude
Caused me to fall that night.

The way i look at it,
I'm capable of dance;
But when i looked into your eyes,
I was sent into a trance.
The way you looked when we two danced-
You were such a pretty sight;
I felt so weak in the knees that i
Fell for you that night.

3 comments:

Anirudh said...

You're as good with the short ones as with the long ballads

~ASR

Anonymous said...

You are most kind, nii-san.

I've seen that many readers are put off by the very length of long posts. So I've decided to keep 'em short as far as possible.

Mayu said...

You've ur imagination working well in the form of poetry.....
Also, U've corroborated it with another art i.e. Dance.

"Art washes from the soul the dust of every day life."
-Pablo Picasso.